TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 notification are release for the appointment of Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent Posts across the State of Tamil Nadu, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent before 08-01-2019.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Commission|
|Total Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Assistant Director of Industries and Commerce (Technical )||11|
|02||Assistant Superintendent (Chemical Wing)||01|
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Degree (Engg) from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Maximum age 35 years
- Relaxation SC/ST: 5 years,
- Relaxation OBC: 3 years
- Relaxation Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- Relaxation SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- Relaxation OBC PWD: 13 years
- Candidates Must Pay Rs. 150/- for Registration.
- Candidates Must Pay Rs. 200/- for Examination.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the TNPSC website.
- After filling TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Director, Assistant Superintendent online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 10-12-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 08-01-2019