TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts across the State of Tamil Nadu, Eligible Candidate can apply for the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post before 17-12-2019.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1141|
|Name of the Posts||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695)|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695)||1141|
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695) Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed in B.V.Sc Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H) from a Recognized University
- Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent.
Age Limit(as on 01-07-2019):
- Others: Should not have completed 30 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories: No Age Limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: NIL
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695) notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695) online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695) online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the TNPSC website.
- After filling TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Post Code No. 1695) online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Date of Notification: 18-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-12-2019
- Last Date for payment of Fee (Online): 19-12-2019
- Date of Written Examination: 23-02-2020 (Paper I & II)