TNPSC Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment notification are out for the appointment of CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Posts across the State of Tamil Nadu, Eligible Candidates can apply for the CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Post before 19-02-2020.
TNPSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||69|
|Name of the Posts||CCSE-I (Group-I Services)|
|Sl.No.||Post Code||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|02||1002||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||19|
|03||1003||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||10|
|04||1004||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||14|
|05||1006||Assistant Director of Rural Development||07|
|06||1008||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)||01|
TNPSC Recruitment 2020 for CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Any Degree from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Please see below notification for more information.
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I):
- For Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration
- For Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services):
- For Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height, 50 kgs in Weight and not less than 89 cms round the chest on full inspiration and 84 cms (normal) with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on full inspiration
- For Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement and 50 kg Weight will not apply to them
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T): 37 Years
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.):-
- (i) For applicants possessing any degree: 37 Years
- (ii) For applicants possessing B.L. degree: 38 Years
- For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T): 32 Years
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.):-
- (i) For applicants possessing any degree: 32 Years
- (ii) For applicants possessing B.L. degree: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Other: Nil
- Examination fee is payable online through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI/ HDFC Bank/ Post Office within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TNPSC Recruitment 2020 for CCSE-I (Group-I Services) notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TNPSC Recruitment 2020 for CCSE-I (Group-I Services) online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TNPSC Recruitment 2020 for CCSE-I (Group-I Services) online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the TNPSC website.
- After filling TNPSC Recruitment 2020 for CCSE-I (Group-I Services) online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TNPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Date of Notification: 20-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-02-2020
- Last Date for Preliminary Exam Fee through Bank or Post Office: 21-02-2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 05-04-2020 FN
- Date of Main Written Examination: Will be announced later at the time of declaring results of Preliminary Examination.