TNRD Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2019 notification are out for the appointment of Driver Post across the State of Tamil Nadu, Eligible Candidate can apply for the Driver Post before 25-11-2019.
TNRD Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department|
|Total Number of Vacancies||06|
|Name of the Post||Driver|
TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed 8th Std with Driving Licence + 5 Years Driving Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum age is 32 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Driving Test
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department,
Chennai – 600 009.
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of www.tnrd.gov.in
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the TNRD website.
- After filling TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online 12-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online 25-11-2019