TNRD Recruitment 2019: Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Dept Ariyalur Recruitment 2019 are released for the appointment of Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk Posts across the State of Tamil Nadu, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk Post before 09-12-2019.
TNRD Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Dept Ariyalur|
|Total Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of the Posts||Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk|
|Sl.No.||Panchayat Union||Category||Number of Posts|
|02||(Ariyalur)Suprayapuram||MBC /DNC Destitute Widow-01||01|
|08||(Thathampetti Palur)T.palur Kaaduvettankurichi||BC Women(Other than muslim)-01||01|
TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed 8th Class and 10th Class from a Recognized Board.
- Minimum 18 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules of Government of Tamil Nadu
- Additional Relaxation for are applicable for Person with Disabilities(PWD) 10 years
Maximum Age Limit:
- Maximum age 30 years for UR/BC/BCM/DNC
- Maximum age 35 years for SC/SCA/ST and Destitute Widow of all Communities
- Maximum age 48 years for Ex-Serviceman in UR/BC/BCM/DNC
- Maximum age 53 year for Ex-Serviceman in SC/SCA/ST
Address for Post:
The Block Development Officer/Special Officer
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Development
<Concern Panchayat Union>
How to Apply :
- Visit the official website of https://ariyalur.nic.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the ARIYALUR website.
- After filling TNRD Recruitment 2019 for Driver, Office Asst & Record Clerk online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TNRD Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply 27-11-2019
- Last Date to Apply 09-12-2019