TSCB Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu State Cooperative Bank(TSCB) Recruitment 2020 notification are released for the appointment of Assistant, Jr Assistant Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Assistant, Jr Assistant Post before 01-02-2020.
TSCB Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Tamilnadu State Cooperative Bank(TSCB)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||300|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Jr Assistant|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
TSCB Recruitment 2020 for Assistant, Jr Assistant Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Any Degree from a Recognized Institute/University.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 48 years
- Relaxation as Per Rules.
- General/OBC Candidates Must Pay Rs. 250/-
- SC/SC/PWD Candidates Must Pay NIL
- Written Exam
- Document Verification.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of http://www.tncoopsrb.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TSCB Recruitment 2020 for Assistant, Jr Assistant notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the TSCB Recruitment 2020 for Assistant, Jr Assistant online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TSCB Recruitment 2020 for Assistant, Jr Assistant online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the TSCB website.
- After filling TSCB Recruitment 2020 for Assistant, Jr Assistant online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TSCB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Post Date: 13-01-2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online 11-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online 01-02-2020.