TSPSC Recruitment 2020: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Recruitment 2020 notification are out for the appointment of Food Safety Officer Posts across the State of Telangana, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Food Safety Officer Post before 25-01-2020.
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||36|
|Name of the Posts||Food Safety Officer|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Food Safety Officer (IPM)||10|
|02||Food Safety Officer (GHMC)||26|
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 for Food Safety Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Degree (Food/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural/ Veterinary Sciences/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Medicine)/ Master’s Degree (Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019):
- For Minimum Age: 18 Years
- For Maximum Age: 34 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules
- Application Processing Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
- For SC/ ST/ BC, Unemployed candidates in the age group of 18 to 34 years of TS, PH/ Ex-serviceman: Nill
- Payment Mode (Online): SBI ePay
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://tspsc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent TSPSC Recruitment 2020 for Food Safety Officer notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the AP POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 Assistance Public Prosecutor online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling TSPSC Recruitment 2020 for Food Safety Officer online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the TSPC website.
- After filling TSPSC Recruitment 2020 for Food Safety Officer online form take print out or download the application for future use.
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 06-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 25-01-2020 by 11:59 PM
- Date for Downloading Hall Tickets: 07 days before commencement of Exam
- Date of Exam: Announced Later
TSPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online will be Available on 06-01-2020.