TSSPDCL Jr.Lineman Syllabus 2019: The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSSPDCL) given a notification for 2500 Junior Lineman Vacancies. Candidates who are interested need to submit application form 22-10-2019 to 10-11-2019 from the official website www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in. TSSPDCL JLM Exam will be conducted on 15-12-2019. Candidates who are preparing for the TSSPDCL JLM exam must know the TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 & Exam pattern from the content below.
TSSPDCL JLM Selection Process 2019
Total 100 Marks
- Written Test Marks: 80 Marks
- Weightage Marks maximum upto 20 Marks for Artisans and Outsourced Personnel engaged through Societies (permitted by the Corporate Office) in TSTRANSCO/TSSPDCL/TSNPDCL, working as on the date of this notification and having relevant experience and who qualify in the Written Test as indicated at item „C‟.
Note: The personnel working for the Private Agencies performing the works of TSTRANSCO/TSSPDCL/TSNPDCL awarded on lumpsum/piece meal rate basis are not eligible for weightage marks.
TSSPDCL JLM Exam Pattern 2019 :
The TSSPDCL JLM written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge. The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
|Paper||Subject||No.of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
Trade) and General
65 Questions and
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 Topic Wise
TSSPDCL JLM PAPER A : I.T.I (Electrical Trade) – 65 Marks
1. Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
2. Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging – testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
3. Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties – laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
4. Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
6. DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
7. Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings – concept of power electronic drives
9. Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts – types of electric lamps
10. Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
TSSPDCL JLM PAPER B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – 15 Marks
1. Analytical and Numerical Ability.
2. Current affairs.
3. Consumer Relations.
4. General Science in everyday life.
5. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
6. History, Geography and Economy of India andTelangana.
7. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
Candidates should need to know to the exam pattern and syllabus for TSSPDCL JLM exam 2019 before going to apply for Junior Lineman posts. So everyone will come to know the exact process of conduction of TSSPDCL JLM Exam. Applicants can download TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 pdf from the given links below.