UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2020 notification are released for the appointment of Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 Posts across India, Eligible Candidates can apply for the Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 Post before 03-03-2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||796|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|01||Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020||796|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Must be Completed Degree from a Recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Written Exam
- Document Verification.
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female & PwBD: Nill
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of https://upsc.gov.in/
- Find the careers or Job openings link in the homepage of the website.
- Click on the recent UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 notification link for the post you are going to apply.
- A new tab/window appears on the computer screen.
- A new page shows/displays the UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 online application form link.
- Click on the link to fill the application form.
- Before filling UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 online application form read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- Fill all the details such as personal details, education qualification and so on.
- If necessary upload photocopy of certificates.
- Also, upload photograph and signature in the appropriate place in the application form.
- After filling the application form, the payment gateway is opened to pay the required amount of application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Mee Seva/ AP Online Centre or any other mode available on the UPSC website.
- After filling UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2020 online form take print out or download the application for future use.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 12-02-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 02-03-2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 03-03-2020
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 12 to 18-03-2020 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 31-05-2020